Get hands-on training in Pega Robotics Studio from experienced automation professionals — and return to your workplace with confidence in your ability to create advanced automations.
Pega Robotics Studio is powerful software that assists users with automating redundant tasks. Our five-day, instructor-led Pega Essentials course provides learners with comprehensive introductory training in Pega Robotics Studio.
You’ll learn how to design new automated processes of your own, and how to develop an effective automation strategy — giving you fluency in the program and the practical skills you need to build the automations of tomorrow.
Learn how to read automation processes Develop automations from beginning to end Learn how to debug with relative ease Understand core concepts in the programming realm Display progress by successfully completing final project
The objectives of this training are to:
- Learn how to read automation processes
- Develop automations from beginning to end
- Learn how to debug with relative ease
- Understand core concepts in the programming realm
- Display progress by successfully completing final project
- Developing Solutions and Projects
- Using the Window Adapters
- Working with Automations
- Having Multiple Application Instances
- Working on Multiple-Projects Solutions
- Interacting between Applications & Projects
- Using Web Adapters
- Manipulating Match Rules
- Using Interaction Framework
- Solution Deployment
- Diagnostics & Error Handling
At least two months of .Net Framework, or back-end development experience recommended.