The Key Starting Point for Any Enterprise-Level Automation Program
Your automation program’s design authority is the set of standards that holds it together and keeps it running smoothly. No matter how long you’ve been on your automation journey, solid design authority is essential to your program’s success.
Ultimately, design authority is a set of clear documentation detailing how everything in your automation program has been put together. This is a key starting point for any enterprise-level automation program.
Agilify’s Design Authority service helps prepare you for successful automation set-up and implementation by establishing standards for the lifecycle of each process preceding the launch of your program. We’ll help prescribe the environment and methods for designing, building, testing, and deploying your automations in alignment with industry best practices. Then, we’ll work with you to develop your entire automation roadmap, including detailed breakdowns of the construction and function of each process and training guidelines for your personnel.
Our Design Authority service takes place in phases to ensure that an end-to-end process lifecycle will be adopted. Every piece will be put into place sequentially, which will allow your program to avoid common stall points by addressing potential technology issues early. Phases include:
- Assembling configuration logic (including operational impact documentation)
- Creating and testing the initial automation plan
- Developing a centralized reference library of core automation components and working documentation
- Setting up meetings between development and design staff for review and approval of all automation artifacts and processes
- Establishing methodology for automation program delivery
- Scheduling for control room process management of automations
By the end of our time together, we’ll ensure that you have a scalable plan and detailed roadmap for your automation program.
If you’re looking to give your enterprise-level automation program a set of standards that will help guarantee future success, contact us.
To learn where you are on your automation journey, take our short Automation Assessment Survey.