Take your Foundations Training to the next level by taking the Blue Prism Practitioner course.
The real-life, classroom scenarios prepare you to return to your workplace with confidence as you apply the learned, more advanced principles. Your expertise in designing and building advanced automations will soar, and you will improve efficiencies with ease as you grow deeper in understanding of Blue Prism’s software.
|2021 Blue Prism Practitioner Training|
January 11-15, 2021
The Practitioner course addresses best practices and practical applications of an automation process lifecycle, providing a deeper level of understanding of the functions and capabilities of Blue Prism IPA software. Completing Agilify’s Foundations Training is recommended.
This is an accelerated five-day, classroom-based course on the practical application of Blue Prism IPA solutions. Participants learn how to produce and manage a working automation. The course provides participants with real-life scenarios to plan and create functioning automated processes.
Enhance your confidence and expertise in designing and building advanced automations. You will be introduced to the various roles, documents and best practices used to create production quality, end-to-end process automation.
- Navigate the Blue Prism GUI
- Gain knowledge of advanced tasks within Blue Prism
- Comprehensive explanation of the lifecycle and delivery roadmap of IPA
- In-depth use of business objects and elements
- Guidance on Blue Prism best practices from accredited Instructors
- File Management
- Interacting with MS Excel
- Manipulating Collections
- Work Queue Priority
- Work Queue Tags
- Work Queues Statuses
- Deferring Items in a Work
- Work Queue Reporting
- Defined Roles in the Process
- Process Lifecycle Roadmap
- Consolidation Exercise